Tuesday, May 6, 2008

8th grade field trip


2 weeks ago I had the wonderful privilege of going on an 8th grade field trip with Emily to the Midway Aircraft Carrier. Big yellow school buses with no seat belts, teachers that threaten you with everything if you are not 100% perfect (I missed my calling) and lots of kids that have changed boy or girl friends by the time that the day is over. Boy I do not miss those days. I did have fun spending time with Emily and I was the coolest dad because I knew so much about the Midway, Emily told me that the boys in our group never listen to anyone and that they were hanging on every word that I said. It may have also been the fact that I let them touch every knob and button that we went past, about 12,981,936... I counted. Sorry not a lot of pictures battery died.

No comments: