Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Beach Night

Friday night we all decided that we wanted to go to the beach, have dinner and walk on the beach. We got in the car at about 6:00 and were quick to realize that we would not make it to the beach in time to get dinner and see the sunset. Plan B. We put the beach on hold until Saturday and went to the bird (Red Robin) for dinner. The girls were thrilled all 3 because they wanted to to some shopping also. Adam and I had dinner and then looked at tools in Sears, games at the game store and played on the McDonald's playland. Saturday came the we spent most of the day cleaning the house, assignments were given the night before and I must say that everyone did a great job. Everyone does much better when we plan out the chores ahead of. time.
Well the time came to go to the beach at we left around 4:30. As we drove through Solana Beach I thought that we were going to lose the girls again to all the shopping. We stopped by Roberto's and headed to the beach. I love living in SD 300 days of sunshine a year, able to hangout at the beach in the middle of winter and everyone that lives here is good looking (just look at these pictures).

This is the kids take on Charles Angles.


The sunset was wonderful and the waves were pretty good also.


Paige did not like any of the pictures that we took together so this was the one that I was allowed to post. I loved sitting at the beach beside her and watching the sunset together and I would love nothing more than to do that for the rest of my life.


3 comments:

*katie said...

Cute pictures. You and Paige look great in the last one;)

sara said...

ok first let me say the adam with the toilet paper is hilarious...and i love the beach night...brian and i miss that SOOO much but i especially loved your last comment about you and paige!

PaigesPages said...

Thanks for telling the world you love me, even when I am not always easy to love...sniffle sniffle!!

I LOVE YOU!