Monday, March 3, 2008

Good Help

Well it is starting to get warmer outside and I have successfully neglected my yard for the last 4 months. Friday night I told the kids that I needed them for 2 hours on Saturday to help do the yard. KC is out of town (spring training in Florida with the Dodgers) so Emily, and the kids were down for the weekend and her kids wanted to help also. We got started at about 9:30 saturday morning and by 11:00 Emily all her kids, Shannon , my dad and Sharon were all helping in the yard. It is so great to have a family that is willing to help out even you do not have to ask. I am thankful to have such a great family, glad for their help and for just being able to hang out and spend time together. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP.

1 comment:

shani z said...

what goes around comes around...you certainly did WAY more than your fair share of help at my house. but in case you want to do more our march goal is to get the yard done!!!